Sunday, January 25, 2009

Human Nature



I've come to realize...I'm human.

Humans have emotions and feelings. I was never one to cry, but recently I've been basically fucked up emotionally. Today I was crying for like 10 mins out of nowhere; totally not me. Maybe its my grandma, maybe its because I miss my mom, maybe its my grades, maybe its my relationship with people, maybe its my boyfriend..., but whatever it is, if not all, is messing with me. I need time alone to assess myself. I wanna share it someone, but I don't think they would understand me to the fullest, so I'll just blog it... Is it me or am I giving out emo posts...yikes!

Spare my feelings...through all these trials and tribulations.

2 comments:

  1. who'd u hubby up?!
    and lady you'll be better soon, we all need to cry sometimes.
    i haven't done it yet, but i'm sure it'll come when the weight of the world is on my shoulders.

    =].

    ReplyDelete