Saturday, March 21, 2009

murdah shiii rote.

WELL, life's been good. I broke up with my deadbeat, non-caring boyfriend about 2 weeks ago. Def. not affected by it, so get at me! kelGUNZ is still the same, so don't worry your little heads out there, for those who care about me. I've been addicted to adding pix to my blog posts lately, OH WELL. Weekends are good, been spending them with the real crew[bryce, chanel, and others]. They always come through with a good time. CHANEL ALFEE, you're the sister I wish I had, and BRYCE JAMEL, you're the brother I never had. LMAO bryce camel hehehe.

Been eating at restaurants lately; I love it though, because I never go to restaurants; family never had a legit reason for us to eat out except for vacation -_- Favorite restaurants are Vanessa's Dumplings and Nori. Both have some good, cheap ___________(insert meat here) teriyaki. Friday Angelica, Jose, Tenzin, Rinchen, Raul, and I went to have Korean BBQ, ish was good, def gotta do it more. Then we went to Karaoke and sang our hearts out, well I know I did. If you can't tell by this post, I've had a very happy couple of weeks. May be tired and sad a few days, but who isn't???


WEEE pic time.






I keeps it gully.

No comments:

Post a Comment