So, aside from me posting alot of pix on my blog, I would actually like to write out what's been going on. I'm very tempted to add pictures, but I'll let your imagination do the work for whosoever reads this.
Rose has basically been my friend since 7th grade. We only talked for a few in high school, but we never really connected like now in the 11th grade. Its kinda sad how it took us 4 years to be cool around each other and shit, but its all good. She's hella funny, stylish, great, and well-rounded chick. Here's to 4 years, Rose. LULZ.
couldn't resit >_<~Life's been going well you can say :\ Its been about a month since I broke up with this guy. It hasn't affected me because I somewhat force myself not to have emotional attachments to guys. I learn from other people in relationships around me and I just build my own thoughts and shit and blah blah... The only thing this relationship left me with is a yearning for another one -_- Not to get all amorous and shit, but relationships are nice. They're great to be in if the person treats you right, and completes you. Sureeeeee, there's hooking up, but that just leaves you stupefied. Speaking of, I haven't got any in about....a month. fml. Either I can wait for a guy to be ready for a relationship, or I'll just revert to my old ways and look for dick. hahahahahahaa.
CONT. 4/7/09
~~ I donated blood todayyyyyy! Yay me for helping out people. It was my second time though. I plan to donate till I cant no' mo'~~
~My dad left yesterday[3/30/09] :[ FOREVER! Nah, lulz, he went to Belize for the Easter;;; Another admission: I will ALWAYS miss my parents when they go away for a long period of time. Like my mother went to Belize in September and again in January to bury my grandmother. Both times she left, I felt sad because its my mom I'm with the most when she's home. I miss my dad too because he's the one who greets me everyday when I come home from school. Without both of them, my house is a very empty home. It doesn't help that my sister goes to college in Albany. I'm just alone in the house with nada much to do. But it's ok, I'll bounce back, just like I always do.
~~OH YEAH, there's this bitch ass nigga named Christopher Olveira that I know, andddddd so I thought it would be nice to mention him in my blog andddd he's addicted to sex like no lie andddd he got like oh dee naked pics of bitches with long ass nipples on his iTouch lmaooo anddddddd he bangs a different girl like everydayyyy. Haha he's on some g shittt. ([8/3/09] silly request fufilled by me..)

No comments:
Post a Comment