Listening to: The Way She Dances, Everybody is a Star, Locked Away(new shit I just heard browsing youtube, shit is sick!)- N*E*R*D
"close your eyes, hold my hand, concentration; no destination, just dance on constellations..."
Haven't been here for a while, mainly because I chose to keep a journal and realized that no one will/would be interested in my life, but myself and those close to me. Sitting down, listening to N*E*R*D and Pharrell always gets me thinking, always gets me in a good mood, makes me miss my zen. Maybe I'm predisposed to like Pharrell and N*E*R*D, but, they just know how to make good music and I appreciate it by listening to them excessively. In hindsight, I mentioned them because they got me to type this blog, that I've been procrastinating to type for a while.
Some updates...I've been going to the gym for about a month now, idk if there's any results, but I bought a shirt from uniqlo around 2 months ago. Now I tried it on when I got home and it was a little clingy, but I wore it anyways. After the 2nd time I wore it, I chose to retire the shirt, save it for another day. That day was yesterday, so I expected the same clingy shirt, but lo and behold! if fit nicely on my person, I couldnt believe it! I feel kinda good, but I'm not trying to get my hopes up, I plan to use my gym membership until I can't...which is my 18th birthday haha...oh well, back to the gym tomorrow :]
My summer has been ALRIGHT, no job, no internship, you can find me home during the day and out at night. I can't wait for school to start, I'm eager to learn and see everyone I miss.
With all that said, goodbye, for now, idk when ill be back, but I will be back.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment