Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 things on my mind.

1. You know what I hate, fake people, like bitches with myspace pictures that do not look anything like them in real life. Maybe their pictures reflect who they really wanna be. But I don't know, it really grinds my gears. And 2 faced chicks. Not that they ever crossed me, oh wait yes they have. Like this chick that I used to be really cool with, said I was ugly to my other group of friends. Yet you can't say it to my face, like c'mon. It doesn't even matter though because she's stupid. Gotta learn to dust that shit off. I was never the type to get mad or sad over minute[my-nute]stuff, and I'm happy that I do not have a short temper, but people sometimes take my kindness for weakness. Not having that.


2. I honestly think my parents like my sister more than me. Better yet I know it .
I even cried at Camp Lenox about this when we were having a group cry that I triggered, haha. Rents say they don't, but I'm pretty sure they do. Like we were equal in grades and behavior until i got to highschool. My grades in middle school were beautiful. I was on honor roll and in a specialized class for smart kids. I didn't even have to work that hard. 93 average and everything man. Here comes highschool, down to a 75 average. I know that's not failing, but I know my intelligence is better than that, but my parents don't think I care, but I really do. Like I had a 67 average at one point, and I cried, cried alot.[Kelsey still never cries.] I'm trying though, I really am.


Anyways, pertaining to the sister situation, her name: Jasmine, 19 yrs old, sophomore in college, like on the dean's list with a 3.8 gpa. Does everything mommy and daddy tell her to do. What the fuck? She really gets whatever she wants and it bothers the fuck out of me, like I'm pretty sure it seems like im whining about materialistic shit but I'm not. They're nicer to her, they enjoy her company more, all of that. Even in highschool 95 average for all her 4 years, and she graduated with a 95 average and 66 credits. That makes me feel like a failure.




Yeh meng, Kelsey got issues too. =\





No comments:

Post a Comment