Friday, December 26, 2008

what's wrong with me?

I wish people would call me more just to see "how I'm doing". I actually like conversing on the phone. Like, do I offend, is there something wrong with me?, but lemme not bitch anymore haha, just a feeling I thought I would put in here. I've been highly emotional lately. Damn periods! I never was bitchy before, but I don't know! maybe I'm changing. I don't want to become what I hate; a bitch. Oh well, knowing me, I'll get over myself. I think i might be going back into my minor depression. For those who recall, which might not be any, from the middle of September to about early November, I was really down and lonely. Like I woke up every morning tired, not wanting to go to school. I put up a front ev-ery day. Came home to an empty home because Mommy was in Belize and Daddy decided to not be home. I guess that was his way of not dealing with me. Came home tired too, Urban Dove drained the shit outta me man. I just remember putting up a crazy front, trying to act all upbeat and zany like the normal Kelsey knowing I really was so fucking down and tired; not wanting to do shit, not wanting to have fun. My idea of fun was going home to my bed. Then I don't know what it was, but something just brought me outta my funk. I guess it was friends, or myself, but I've been doing good, up to now. I think its the holidays,[refer to previous post] but hopefully I'll get over this too, I hate people seeing me sad and showing pity.


I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment