once upon a time, there was a girl named ______. She was attracted to ghetto ass niggas. Then she found out that ghetto ass niggas do ghetto ass things. So, she concluded that ghetto ass niggas should stick to ghetto ass birds, and she's not into them as much as before.
I never grew up in the so-called "ghetto". I always grew up in a really nice neighborhood; really quiet, lots of white people. That obviously had an affect on my upbringing. Seriously, other ethnic groups think blacks grow up in a deprived environment; that we experience drug trades and shootouts. Not me, and I'm thankful for it. Ha, I use correct grammar when i speak most of the times, I use big words occasionally, and carry myself with composure.
Well, they say you yearn for something you don't have, or want. As I got older I started to find these hoodlums attractive. and I did until September o8. He was "ghetto" but had a way different and kind side to him, and that's what caught me. He accepted me for who I am, and it was like heaven. THEN, one day he decides not to talk to me. I said, "fuck that nigga!" Somewhat broke my heart though.
Therefore, I told myself..."No more ghetto ass niggas, Kelsey!" Because all they do is use you. And they only ones that take their shit are ghetto ass birds. All this I come up with is from my own observations. I see shit, I retain it.
Currently on that:Not looking, but keeping an eye out for that kind kid, that shares alot interests with me, with an edge, likes/loves me for who I am...yadda yadda yadda status.
I hope I don't fall for them again. That's so not me.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

im nice wit it.
ReplyDeleteow! im glad i could prompt this sheeit. good ass post! lmao.
ReplyDeleteit's so funny when you say "ghetto ass niggas" cuz that so doesn't seem like something you would say, to me.
haha. =].