Wednesday, December 31, 2008

facts 51-100 about me.

*I realize angelica has like a big ass influence on me, or in other words I bite off of her ;D.*
**Chanel, you rock! You're soo real, it seems fake. Hah. ;P**

51. I have some extra baggage.
52. I enjoy raspberry flavored beverages.
53. I want to shave my head.
54. I like staying home most times.
55. I went through a minor depression before.
56. I like reading about countries in Africa.
57. The Darfur genocide makes me sad.
58. I'm a borderline necrophiliac. Seriously.
59. I watch porn.
60. I look down on the "ghetto" black community.
61. I can't keep my room clean.
62. I wear dunks, low top converse, and keds.
63. I wash my hands everyday when I wake up, before brushing my teeth.
64.I wish people would call me more.
65. Marijuana pon di corner, it keeps me calmer.
66. I find the LRA interesting.
67. I need to broaden my horizons.
68. I like to grope people.
69. I love ham.
70. I'd rather yahoo it, than google it.
71. I wanna travel the world to the farthest island.
72. I blog my raw feelings.
73. I hate hoodrats.
74. I would die to meet Bob Marley.
75. I was a pretty baby.
76. I hate the xmas season and my birthday.
77. I can't stay mad.
78. Reggae music is real music.
79. I live in a condominium.
80. Dark dominicans KNOW they are black.
81. I have a rasta godfather.
82. I want to go to Brooklyn College or a college in Belize.
83. Both my godfathers are potheads.
84. I finally got rainboots.
85. I scam my parents for money.
86. I hate wearing my tims because I know I look like a negro.
87. Don't take my kindness for weakness.
88. I have 2 favorite cousins.
89. I like cooking occasionally.
90. I love talking about Pharrell, and if you like him as much as I do, you rock.
91. I like abstract thinkers.
92. I think everything is generic.
93. I think the adult world has no idea how much power teenagers have.
94. Soulja Boy fails as a rapper.
95. Rejection hurts me!
96. I say "fail" and "you fail" so much, it spread to another school.
97. I need to get mad more.
98. I get my hopes up too often.
99. I have a love/hate relationship with my neighborhood.
100. I get weird feelings.[Interpret this however you want to.]

1 comment: